Following his father, Dr Louis Guenin, Christian serves families and individuals with a wide array of pain-free dental solutions.
Dr. Christian Guenin graduated from Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals Dental Institute in 2010 and carried out his Vocational Training in a dental practice in North London. Here he carried out NHS and private dentistry.
Dr Guenin began to develop an interest in Restorative Dentistry and Oral Surgery, which led to his posting at Barnet & Chase Farm Hospitals. Here he became a Senior House Officer in Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgery.
He is highly experienced in soft and hard tissue surgery and assessing and treating patients in oral medicine. And has built a reputation for delivering outstanding cosmetic dentistry, coupled with implants, to achieve the highest aesthetic results.
Dr. Christian Guenin uses a gentle approach to provide excellent quality service in preventive dentistry, general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and reconstructive dental surgery.
Christian is fluent in French, which comes from his Swiss heritage. And his family history is that of a dexterous nature, composed of watchmakers and dentists.
In 2013, Christian was awarded “The Humanitarian Award” for services rendered to the Masaai, in Kenya. This was a voluntary post to treat dental emergencies and perform Oral Surgery.
His work in Kenya also led to an appointment on the board of the World Dental Health Organisation, affiliated with Loma Linda Dental School, California (USA).
Here are some more details on his dental experience, education and qualifications.
– Voluntary dentistry for 2 weeks in the outback of Australia with the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) – Australia, 2009
– Qualified with BDS from Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ Hospital – London 2010
– Maxillo Facial Senior House officer – Barnet & Chase Farm Hospitals, London, 2011 – 2012
– Successful completion of The Royal College of Surgeons exams – Edinburgh, 2013
– Voluntary dentistry for 2 weeks in the Masai Mara – Kenya, 2013
– ITI Pathway in Implant Dentistry, International Team for Implantology – London, 2014
– Masterclass in Aesthetic Composite Reconstruction with Dr Lorenzo Vanini – Italy, 2018
– Accredited Clinician in Totally Aesthetics, covering all aspects of advanced minimally invasive aesthetic dentistry – London, 2022
Dr. Christian Guenin also continues his professional development to better serve his patients.
– London Dental Study Club, lectures cover specialised and general aspects of dentistry, held monthly
– Conference for Association of Dental Implants (UK), held bi-annually
– Academy of Osseointegration (USA Implant conference), each year
– Ski-PD – dental conference learning across cosmetic and oral surgery, French and Swiss Alps
– The Boston, Massachusetts, USA conference for Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry, held every 3 years
– Voluntary British Dental Association (BDA) evening lectures throughout the year
– The British Association of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD) conference, annually in London
Dr Christian is registered with the General Dental Council and a member of the following associations:
– Past President of the London Dental Study Club (2015)
– British Dental Association (BDA)
– Association of Dental Implants (ADI), UK
– Academy of Osseointegration (AO), USA Implant Academy
Visit his website for even more information on how Dr. Christian Guenin can help you achieve your dream smile.
At Holford Partners Curaden, you can get the best quality dental treatments with our highly skilled dental surgeons. Using new and improved techniques we can help you improve your quality of life and feel confident in your smile.